Love is an Action Verb
1) frame with mat
2) tissue paper (varied colors) & scissors
3) clear glue stick
4) black acrylic paint
5) Gold metallic paint pen
6) Large piece of sturdy white paper to fit the frame (I used watercolor)
1) Choose where you want you words to go. I placed the mat over my sheet of paper to make sure my letters were not going to be covered by the mat.
2) Sketch out your phrase and then paint the letters with acrylic paint. Use the gold paint pen to draw your arrow. Neatness counts!
3) Cut out tissue hearts in a variety of colors and sizes.
4) Use the glue stick and to glue the tissue hearts to paper. Use glue sparingly!
5) Put your paper back into the frame and hang!